Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The craftsmanship is awesome. I have no complaints with them at all. These are the latest pics of my bike also. Let me know what you think. I have Shogun no cut slider waiting to be installed, and the free Driven grips that came with the Pazzos.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
They look great! Have you considered flush mounts?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are these the shorties? I have heard the shorties are a little tight if you use your whole hand which i do for the clutc? For those of yall that have them what do you think? And what do yall think of a blue bike with black pazzo with blue clickers?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was thinking of getting a set, what did they run you. No stabilizer? Need to ditch the rear turns, either get the intergrated taillight or find some cheap flushmounts ebay man ebay

·
Registered
458 Posts
how hard were they to put on

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They cost $159, I think.... I know they went up $20 the day after I bought them though.

I have not riden with them yet, but I know they are the perfet length. They feel so comfotable.

I never have problems with tank slappers so I am in no rush for a stabilizer. Like I said, they stock signals work awesome, dont leak, dont burn out. I am not going to put some generic univeral flush mounts on.

They take 3 minutes to put on.... Literally.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Nice! bike looks great! I love my pazzos I can believe you havent gotten rid of those huge Yamaha blinkers though! I really like all of your mods.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
You're right...............They do look awesome! And nice bike btw. I've got some CRG's in black on the way. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! bike looks great! I love my pazzos I can believe you havent gotten rid of those huge Yamaha blinkers though! I really like all of your mods.
Thanks. A lot of people think it is mostly stock, which is actually the look I like. Subtle mods that make it all work together.

·
Registered
337 Posts
quick question, what is the pazzo clicker adjustment for on the clutch, isnt the screw clicker thing on the cable for adjustments?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quick question, what is the pazzo clicker adjustment for on the clutch, isnt the screw clicker thing on the cable for adjustments?

It adjusts the angle of the lever, not the cable slack. The adjuster wheel takes care of the cable tension.

Attachments

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
pazzos look good, bike looks amazing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts