Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So during bikeweek I sold my R6 to a friend in Florida. We worked out a deal, and so forth blah blah. Well he made one 500 dollar payment, and he was late on payment. I finally reached him, and he said he had to pay his contractor on his rental home getting rebuilt after burning from a lightening strike. I said ok well can you make it up in June? He said he could, but he wanted to talk to his lawyer? WTF???? So I knew I would have to repo the ****er! So I called my buddy that was down in Florida to repo it. He showed up, and got the bike. Keep in mind he's 6'4'' about 270, lol... He said the assbag bought a new R1, and he just didn't want it. What an asshole! So needless to say I got my R6 back. The guy called me and told me not to worry about the money he paid me. I said to think of it as rent... He put 100 miles on it. So anyone interested in a R6? lol

·
Yes this is me in the pic
137 Posts
Honestly friend... I think you should keep it!!!! 848 and a r6... I mean if you really want to sell it.. then cool.. but It looks like you've put a lot of work into it.. and it means a lot to ya... I would hold on to it a biiit longer. You may just change your mind.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly friend... I think you should keep it!!!! 848 and a r6... I mean if you really want to sell it.. then cool.. but It looks like you've put a lot of work into it.. and it means a lot to ya... I would hold on to it a biiit longer. You may just change your mind.
I wish I could afford to. My 2 boys are breaking me! lol

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
thats actually funny! haha

how much are you selling it for? not that shipping up here would work out so well but at the right price id consider of cource

hot bike!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
OH SHIT! She's back! :D

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't think I would have missed it but I did. It was nice to take it out for a ride! I pulled a few wheelies, and hit some corners. It was funny when some young squid kid tried to talk smack to me with a GSXR 600 with NOS. I told him even if he did beat me I would be back with something else in ten minutes that he would cry over. Needless to say someone yelled he's got a Ducati too dumbass! lol It was really fun though. I missed the revvv's. I was getting use to the Ducati which isn't too street friendly. It is more of a flat out race bike. Though I hate to say it does handle better than the Yamaha. But it was fun to have all that rpm!!!!!!! lol My wife and two sons were behind me for a while, and I had to pull some stand ups for my sons. They loved it! Yes country roads no traffic. Then my wife pulled up next to me at a light and asked if I was single. I said no! She laughed and said I don't care I still want to take you home! lol It makes her horny when she watches me ride for some odd reason? lol
So needless to say when I got home I put the Ducati, and the R6 up for sale. I told the wife whichever one sells first I'll keep the other.....

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice bike!!!

·
Yes this is me in the pic
137 Posts
I didn't think I would have missed it but I did. It was nice to take it out for a ride! I pulled a few wheelies, and hit some corners. It was funny when some young squid kid tried to talk smack to me with a GSXR 600 with NOS. I told him even if he did beat me I would be back with something else in ten minutes that he would cry over. Needless to say someone yelled he's got a Ducati too dumbass! lol It was really fun though. I missed the revvv's. I was getting use to the Ducati which isn't too street friendly. It is more of a flat out race bike. Though I hate to say it does handle better than the Yamaha. But it was fun to have all that rpm!!!!!!! lol My wife and two sons were behind me for a while, and I had to pull some stand ups for my sons. They loved it! Yes country roads no traffic. Then my wife pulled up next to me at a light and asked if I was single. I said no! She laughed and said I don't care I still want to take you home! lol It makes her horny when she watches me ride for some odd reason? lol
So needless to say when I got home I put the Ducati, and the R6 up for sale. I told the wife whichever one sells first I'll keep the other.....
Well in my COMPLETE inexperience with but with the science of physics and shit, of course I'd say SELL THE DUC!!!! with that money, get a new r1 or something. lol. or even a used one.. gahhh... I like duc's a lot but somethin about em just iii dunno. I've even thought hmm maybe i should get honda for a first bike, or maybe a triumph 675, but ever since i began looking at the r6, it like drugged me or something and been in love with it ever since...happy selling man... hope someone buys the duc first he he!!!

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well in my COMPLETE inexperience with but with the science of physics and shit, of course I'd say SELL THE DUC!!!! with that money, get a new r1 or something. lol. or even a used one.. gahhh... I like duc's a lot but somethin about em just iii dunno. I've even thought hmm maybe i should get honda for a first bike, or maybe a triumph 675, but ever since i began looking at the r6, it like drugged me or something and been in love with it ever since...happy selling man... hope someone buys the duc first he he!!!
We'll see.........:sing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts