Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend got me some XL Joe rocker Phoenix 2.0 gloves that fit real good, but the fingers were too short and would hurt pretty bad after a few minutes of riding. So I took them back and got some XXL's which are pretty much for "fatter" hands and not too much longer in the finger length but I think they're gonna work. Anyone else have trouble fitting gloves?

Oh yeah, and I think they look pimp with my Joe Rocket velocity jacket :hump

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got the Timax Icon full length gloves in white to match my white leather Shift Jacket. They took a little getting used to, but I like the feeling of security they afford me.

To anyone w/ Sm-x+ boots from Alpinestars, do they break-in at all, b/c I am having a hard time finding neutral on the 6 because they are so rigid.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got the Timax Icon full length gloves in white to match my white leather Shift Jacket. They took a little getting used to, but I like the feeling of security they afford me.

To anyone w/ Sm-x+ boots from Alpinestars, do they break-in at all, b/c I am having a hard time finding neutral on the 6 because they are so rigid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts