Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home, I got smacked in the shield by a big ass bug. I had my shield cracked a little, and it just so happened to nail the very bottom of it. Splattered everywhere. All over my jacket, which is white mesh. Now I have yellow guts all over my left arm. Sweet. Time for a dry cleaning. :sing

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Love me some bug guts!

Cool story brah......

·
Just passing through.
453 Posts
You guys must not do a whole lot of open highway riding. Because that is fairly common.
In my 60 mile Interstate/Highway ride to and from work every day, I'll be lucky if i hit 1 bug. We just don't have that sort of thing here, at any time of the year. Not complaining, just don't ever see that kind of thing happening.

:scared

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
:laugh Mine looked worse than tolles there Saturday on the 250 mile trek we took! Had to stop at gas stations just to clean our shields off :fact The nats are really bad this year around here, they were so thick they were coming through the vents on my helmet.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
In my 60 mile Interstate/Highway ride to and from work every day, I'll be lucky if i hit 1 bug. We just don't have that sort of thing here, at any time of the year. Not complaining, just don't ever see that kind of thing happening.

:scared
Hawaii... interstate... :dunce:

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Hawaii... interstate... :dunce:
:laugh

Anyways... This spring I'll revive this thread with a better picture than JTolles' for bug guts. You don't have shit on me. :laugh

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
On the way home, I got smacked in the shield by a big ass bug. I had my shield cracked a little, and it just so happened to nail the very bottom of it. Splattered everywhere. All over my jacket, which is white mesh. Now I have yellow guts all over my left arm. Sweet. Time for a dry cleaning. :sing
Seriously? A thread about killing one bug? And seriously, you are going to get your riding jacket dry cleaned because of it? Really? What are you going to do when you hit one with blood in it that leaves a red mark? You gonna start a thread on Oxyclean too?

:nono

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
You guys must not do a whole lot of open highway riding. Because that is fairly common.
:werd.. My picture was just to show the OP that he's not the only one who hits bugs.

:laugh Mine looked worse than tolles there Saturday on the 250 mile trek we took! Had to stop at gas stations just to clean our shields off :fact The nats are really bad this year around here, they were so thick they were coming through the vents on my helmet.
I've had some look worse. It's the only picture I could find though

:laugh

Anyways... This spring I'll revive this thread with a better picture than JTolles' for bug guts. You don't have shit on me. :laugh
No I don't, but those bugs do.. :hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts