Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Patient
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanna do a gp shift pattern do I just switch the shifter arm over to the other side. What I mean is instead of the shifter arm pointing to the front of the bike, can I just spin it around so it faces the back in order to reverse the shifting pattern? I just wanted to know if this was all it takes. Thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
That's what i did on my 08. I also rolled it 180 degrees so it wouldn't hit the plastics, but i still had to notch them. In the How To section there is a thread on this.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
If I wanna do a gp shift pattern do I just switch the shifter arm over to the other side. What I mean is instead of the shifter arm pointing to the front of the bike, can I just spin it around so it faces the back in order to reverse the shifting pattern? I just wanted to know if this was all it takes. Thanks
I know I've seen some threads on it around here bro, I dont know the specifics tho, maybe try a search? I know some folks around here know how to do it w/ the stock shifter

·
The Patient
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I tried searching but I didn't see any threads relating.
But thanks anyway. I'm just gonna try it on sat night to see if it works, if not oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts