Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
It is what it is.....
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there even such a thing? If there is... who makes it? If not, can a conversion or mod be done to make it work?

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i'm sure you could find SOMEBODY out there that has already thought of this... and if not, somebody else is gonna be good enough to fabricate you something (might need a midpipe to get the angle though). i'm not THAT familiar with the exhaust on an S.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i know the owner of that shop... jason dewiky (sp?). used to race quads with the boss' kid. nice guy... NICE stuff he's got there. tell em Guy Land told you to call him. he'll treat you right.

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
i know there is a member who took a 07 exhaust and throw it on his 07 candy S, so it can be done. and since the S has its baffling in the stock exhaust and the regular has it in a box underneath the bike before the exhaust, this will also be a volume increasing modification for the S

Alot of people seem to like the HR1 riot for a short exhaust. i went with scorion street extreme..short exhaust with a pipe

·
I Eat My R6
250 Posts
you can do it, it isnt hard at all. just need an adapter for r6s header to r6 slip-on. the pipe diameters are different. then just 2 clamps and your set. only thing is the slip-on sticks out far and it is loud. i have a gytr pipe that would be perfect for a r6s mod if you interested pm me.

·
kiwi rider
315 Posts
or you can look at a racefit growler or scorpoin street extreme see pic

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts