Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heared alot about them from other people. I just wanted to know how many of you have had some work done by them, and if so how good of work do they do. I'm just try to get an idea if I should send them my forks and have springs and valve kit done or try myself and do it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They do GREAT work. Try Barry at GP Suspension North (near Seattle/Tacome). Dave does great work in Portland, too, but Barry is the man.

Lucky for me they are local, but Barry comes to all the Oregon race weekends and is a huge help with set-up, etc.

Cannot speak highly enough of Barry, his customer service, and being a quality person.

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
I'm going to see Dave in about three weeks for some supsension work. I've heard the same great things about them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm going to see Dave in about three weeks for some supsension work. I've heard the same great things about them.
You can also catch Barry at EDR in Portland...he comes down here for trackdays and race weekends and usually spends a day or so at EDR.

If you ever need work, EDR is the place to go. Better than any dealer, and they will work to get things done with incredible precision, as well as ensure the bike is done on time. I have taken them a taco'ed bike from race practice and they stay up til unhuman hours to make sure your bike is ready for the race the next day. Eric and his crew are fantastic...well worth the drive to go see them and have them work on your bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts