Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought an R1

Graves frame sliders, no-cut fits 06-08. 2 months old.

$65.00 shipped

[email protected] or 502-445-2757

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, make me an offer

·
Shut up Tucker
380 Posts
Sent you email

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, still available.:)

·
Tires tell no lies
737 Posts
If they are NOT the "no cut" I will buy them. Meaning, I want the ones that just come straight out and you have to CUT your plastics to make them fit. The "no-cut" ones are junk, no matter who makes them.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry dude, they are the no-cut type. You must have had a pretty bad experience, these definitely aren't junk. I'm not sure what problems you had with them in the past but these were extremely solid on the bike and fit well. Graves doesn't make junk.

·
Tires tell no lies
737 Posts
The "no cut" tend to bend the frame when you go down. Proven fact. Also, Graves is going to make their street items for guys who like pretty bikes and dont want to cut their plastics for frame sliders. Graves isnt a crappy company, I buy race items from them all the time, but No cut frame sliders WILL bend your frame in a hard lowside alot quicker than the straight ones. They are still better than nothing at all. I just prefer to have the straight ones. Woodcraft are one of the few that make them. Best frame sliders by far...

·
Registered
261 Posts
The "no cut" tend to bend the frame when you go down. Proven fact. Also, Graves is going to make their street items for guys who like pretty bikes and dont want to cut their plastics for frame sliders. Graves isnt a crappy company, I buy race items from them all the time, but No cut frame sliders WILL bend your frame in a hard lowside alot quicker than the straight ones. They are still better than nothing at all. I just prefer to have the straight ones. Woodcraft are one of the few that make them. Best frame sliders by far...
sorry to thread jack....

i have the woodcraft ones that you need to cut the fairings. if you're interested, i'll sell them. you need new pucks though since I don't know where they went. never been down...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yah bro, I'm not rich and don't have a whole lot of stuff. I'm proud of my bike and don't want to go cutting it up, it's all I have. I have had 2 friends go down with the graves sliders and neither bent their frames.:toocool:

·
I hate rain.
19 Posts
has this been sold?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts