Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm torn between buying the two. I don't mind spending the extra money on the Graves if it is indeed better in any way. Anyone out there used both or have friends that use them? Any input is much appreciated. Thanks!

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Choose it by the looks bro... cause they both still do the same n both pretty much reliable... thats why i went with Gilles.. hehe

·
Rotten Hot Sweat Balls
509 Posts
The graves rearsets do not have anyway to mount the brake light switch. May or may not matter to you. Don't know about Satos rearsets.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Choose it by the looks bro... cause they both still do the same n both pretty much reliable... thats why i went with Gilles.. hehe
Dude, those are some sick rearsets! I think I'm gonna buy those! I've looked into Gilles, but I haven't come across a pic as detailed as the one you posted, which left me feeling not-so-impressed. That pic, however, is awesome and those rearsets look really nice. Thanks!! :D

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
I as gonna get the vcr version but I dont think they have any out for the 2008 r6 just yet.

Diz... heres a pic of the other side.

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
I have SATO's on my bike and love them. I'm sure the Graves do the same thing. I went with SATO's because their gold more closely match the forks on my bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have SATO's on my bike and love them. I'm sure the Graves do the same thing. I went with SATO's because their gold more closely match the forks on my bike.
Do SATO's require a return spring for the brake pedal? Or do they come with one like OEM rearsets?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i just checked gilles website and they make them for all years R6.
call Brad @ superbike supply, it may not be on his site, but im sure he can get them for ya in no time.

http://www.gillestooling.com/en/motorradtyp.php

Ok, I'm not seeing what you're seeing... I checked through the products listing and the "brand choice" which is the Make/Model of bike. Both places would end up listing "Rearset AS31GT" as the only rearsets available for R6's... take another look. Though, I could just be dumb, and if that's the case, sorry.

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
WHAT?!!! The CRG's are awesome... totally different than traditional after market rear sets too! I finally found my rear sets! :nocontrol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts