Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we took last season race bike and turned it into a street bike so we could see how well it would do in the canyons. So here are some pics and a video to show you what we did. Also I'll list the Extras we added that you can't have in DMG Daytona Sportbike

Shark Skinz Bodywork
Zero Gravity Windscreen
Votex Fuel Cap
Single High Beam Headlight
Integrated Tail Light
Custom Led Front Signals
Marchesini Light Weight Racing Wheels
Braking Waved Race Rotors
Custom Cut Lightened Rear Rotor
Goodridge Braided Brake Lines - Front & Rear
Graves Motorsports Off Set Triples
Ohlins Race Forks off 2002 Graves Yamaha R1 FX Bike
Ohlins TTX Rear Shock
Graves Racing Rear Link
Graves Racing Shock Clevis
Active Adjustable Brake Lever w/ remote adjust
Active Clutch Lever w/ Graves racing Perch
Graves Racing Velocity Stacks
2010 R6 ECU ( So stacks open at the right time )
Dyno Jet PC5 w/ Auto Tuner
Dyno Jet Quick Shifter
Graves Racing Race Motor
Graves Motorsports Full Ti Exhaust w/ Carbon Can

So theres it is. Let us know what you think. If you live in Cali we will be riding up and around the Rock Store area in the next couple weeks weather permitting that is :D

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Well To be honest I'm sure we would but we sell our last season bikes for $20,000 so with the forks and wheel, and the work cuting out the head light & tailight. It'd cost someone $30,000+ So ya its just hard to ask some for that kind of cash for a street bike.

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
ENJOY the pics... This bike is a street enhanced version of the Daytona 200 winning R6 of Josh Herrin's... It's not for everyone, but if you like limitless power, flickability and a one off street machine this is it!

Keep an eye out for this and some more creations from the Graves Motorsports science lab... :fact

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
ENJOY the pics... This bike is a street enhanced version of the Daytona 200 winning R6 of Josh Herrin's... It's not for everyone, but if you like limitless power, flickability and a one off street machine this is it!

Keep an eye out for this and some more creations from the Graves Motorsports science lab... :fact
And yet again, thanks for making us all hate our bikes a little :nono

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Ha cheer up. Your bikes are still cool. Ours will hardly see any use.
and that's the sad part, J/K just giving you guys a hard time. That bike is beautiful.

Nawwwwwwwww a lot of this stuff is everyday parts on our site, of course we took it to the extreme but either way it can be bought...
LOL, :lmao Shane you're a funny guy. I wish I did have pockets that deep. I'm breaking the bank trying to find a fuel PC or Bazzaz.

But again just giving you guys a hard time. That machine is a big kid's dream.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts