1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
F1 Fan in NASCAR Land
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
My R6 eats postmen
23 Posts
off topic...but regarding your signature...me thinks the japanese have more to do with pearl harbour than the chinese ;)

bump for u

·
F1 Fan in NASCAR Land
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
off topic...but regarding your signature...me thinks the japanese have more to do with pearl harbour than the chinese ;)

bump for u
You obviously have never heard of M*A*S*H, its a comedy and the guy who said that quote is an idiot in the show, I thought everyone would get that he didnt realize that there two totally different countries, but I guess the shows been off the air since the early 80's, so I will cut you some slack, hahaha

Take it easy.

·
My R6 eats postmen
23 Posts
Chill..just an offhand remark that I couldn't help but make ;)
I was born in the early 80's...so I guess I wouldn't know...haha.

·
F1 Fan in NASCAR Land
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chill..just an offhand remark that I couldn't help but make ;)
I was born in the early 80's...so I guess I wouldn't know...haha.
Im sorry if that came off that I was upset or even disapointed you didnt know it. I was just screwing with ya in sort of a snabish attempt at humar thats all.

Ride safe.

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
Im sorry if that came off that I was upset or even disapointed you didnt know it. I was just screwing with ya in sort of a snabish attempt at humar thats all.

Ride safe.
HUMOR, reruns are still on, spyders are better than tippmans, that is all

BUMP

·
F1 Fan in NASCAR Land
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This shit has it's place and it's not here .:nocontrol
If your refereing to selling a product that isnt bike related, I do beleive it still belongs here I want to try and offer my fellow riders a good deal on a paintball, gun. I hope riding isnt everyones only hobby and I just am trying to give them a good product for a good price is there something wrong with that, it states what it is on the forum, if your not interested, its really not hard to just pass by it without clicking on it, try it once you may be amazed.

Now that was funny.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I thought it was pretty funny prix (your sig) I laughed, I cried.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bikes/Parts For Sale.....Where on the bike can I use a paintball gun? Riding gear I can handle but, paintball guns or whatever doesn't belong in here. At what point do we draw the line? This is a motorcycle forum not a damn garage sale, Craiglist that shit. Not trying to be a dick but, it’s annoying as hell.:321

·
My R6 eats postmen
23 Posts
you could maybe sling the gun somewhere on the bike, and let fly when some cager cuts you off...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts