Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently registered accounts on a number of the R6 forums. Seems like there's far too many forums when it comes to R6 but I think I chose three. Anyways, I ride an 03 R6 which is my first Yamaha and so far I'm enjoying it. Put 22k ish miles on it last season and already up to around 4k before my rectifier shit the bed again. Fantastic times with the rectifier but otherwise enjoying life. Just wanted to throw myself into the welcome area as I may be an active poster in some of the maintenance/tech areas of the forums!

Attachments

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
I've recently registered accounts on a number of the R6 forums. Seems like there's far too many forums when it comes to R6 but I think I chose three. Anyways, I ride an 03 R6 which is my first Yamaha and so far I'm enjoying it. Put 22k ish miles on it last season and already up to around 4k before my rectifier shit the bed again. Fantastic times with the rectifier but otherwise enjoying life. Just wanted to throw myself into the welcome area as I may be an active poster in some of the maintenance/tech areas of the forums!
Welcome from scratch PA area . I grew up in Greene NY, about 20 min north of Binghamton.

"It just doesn't matter"

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
:wave My little bro is up your way for school.

If you keep blowing rectifiers, you may want to run some larger gauge wire for it. Honda VFRs are notorious for that shit.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
:wave

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
:wave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts