Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gcshopping.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=103&osCsid=055a426604a31543c4864f66a72046f2

When i was getting some stuff installed at this shop in socal one of the guys test fitted this on my bike to plug the hole where the old fender bracket was...Greggs website sais they fit 06/07 but my bike is an 08' and it did not sit that flush (hung down too low)...

Anyone know of any other companies who make these that fit an 08? Or any other options, or ways to make it fit...The hole under the fender is killing me

I emailed greggs customs about this and he didnt know that there was any fitment issues and said if he was to make the mfor 08' it wouldnt be for a long time :(

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sweet thats awesome...

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump..

anyone know of other brands or options to cover the ugly hole

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
If you purchase the Gregg's fender eliminator it comes with the cover. It makes it so there is only one bolt to take your plate off.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know, but my plate is mounted way down close to the shock already..And i have the ugly hole where the bracket used to be..But the one greggs sells doesnt fit the 08' very well, it doesnt sit flush. Thats why i was wondering if anyone knew of another company selling them for 08' specific or has the greggs piece on there 08' and have no issues or rigged it so it sits flush

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Get the hotboddies undertail bro... i think they look good, covers yr hole up perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts