Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really like the way the single sided swing arms look on sport bikes, but I wouldn't spend 4 grand on it.

If I was going to spend 4 grand...I'd just go buy some other bike heh

But it does look pretty sweet.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i like it although im not the biggest fan of the single-sided swingarm, but it looks pretty good. but def not 4k good!!!

here what i would do before spending 4k on a swing arm for my yammi.......
i would buy a ducati that comes with one already on it and keep my R6 swing arm the way it is.

you guys my not like it, but i think both the ducati 848 is sick!!!! the 1098 is sweet too. i still love my R6 more though.

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
yeah 4k is way too much, you could buy another bike or totally trick yours out with almost every freaking mod, lol.

·
Lets ride.
4,371 Posts
yeah 4k is way too much, you could buy another bike or totally trick yours out with almost every freaking mod, lol.
save for a single sided swing arm, lol

I like it, but at 4K I would rather put it towards a duc that comes with one already installed... :D

edit: just noticed ADRENALINE's post after posting mine... I agree with him.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really like the way the single sided swing arms look on sport bikes, but I wouldn't spend 4 grand on it.

If I was going to spend 4 grand...I'd just go buy some other bike heh

But it does look pretty sweet.
I think I said that first =D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
just curious if there is anything to gain from this besides looks? looks sweet, but not 4 grand sweet

·
Another Bikeless Bro
4,466 Posts
i'd imagine the single sided swing is ligther, so it'll lop off some weight overall.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts