1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
458 Posts
wow... i'd like to see what someones feet look like after dumping in those things

·
Registered
313 Posts
Don't they realize that sales will drop dramatically after the initial launch. What could you possibly want with a second pair of those sandals when you don't have any feet?
:werd

·
Registered
313 Posts
wow... i'd like to see what someones feet look like after dumping in those things
I just realized they are marketing these towards those who never dump their bike. Silly me.

·
$4 a gal. 4 gal. a shot
933 Posts
Has anyone checked what tracks these are legal at yet? NESBA approved? I would assume so but just want to make sure before I order :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
i think its funny how they advertise "engineered for foot protection"
Next the company will make baseball caps labeled "Designed with Highway Safety in mind".

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
That right there. Looks like one of the worst ideas I have ever seen. But I bet they're comfy huh?

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
no one wants to go on a group buy with me?
:nono
no one expects a roundhouse kick while im wearing them bad boys on

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
:lmao

·
Registered
710 Posts
Every pair should have the number for the nearest prosthetics maker put inside the box so you know where to go to get your feet replaced after they're ground down all the way to the ankle when you crash.

Ugly sandals to begin with.

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fk it, im going on my own group buy if you guys are all gonna flame on such a brilliant invention! :lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
anyone stupid enough to actually ride with those deserves what would happen they met pavement

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Haha, gear shift protection? What about asphalt protection? Oh wait, it has none!

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,143 Posts
I saw those advertised at Squids 'R' Us, right next to the Kevlar headbands!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
WTF is a TOE BUMPER???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts