Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i found a website that mentioned a group buy on the v4 speedohealer..how can someone get a group buy started for this? im sure many people on here need one or could use one and a discount on this $110 product would be nice!!

here is the link.. http://www.xtsportbikeaccessories.com/page/page/5698303.htm

help anyone? and sorry if the link doesnt work just copy paste it haha

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm so we have got a few people up..can probably easily get several more!! now i just need someone to tell me how to do a groub buy or set one up for me !! help me get the word out..if you have ever had one such as me and cashmoneyflo you know how great it is to have one and def. need another !!!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I could use one as well

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright we have kinda have 5 so far..i could put this on the other forum (not sure if thats legal to do though) ..this is going to be for the V4 version speedo healer...is that link i posted working for anyone?

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already got a v3. Can't justify upgrading at this time. But EVERYONE needs one of these!
:werd i had a v3 in my 03 r6..and my buddy had a v4 on his 04 zx6..def the 04 was easier to program and the little features made it really neat..definately smaller than the v3 so it wont take up much room up under the rear seat on the 06+ r6's...i definately miss how much room the 03 had under the rear seat but wouldnt give it up for the looks of that 06 tail :nocontrol

anymore takers? i would really like to get this group buy started and could use some help

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah it was almost have the size of my v3..probably 1/3 smaller or so ? very close to half atleast...it was so much easier to tuck away because of how slim it was

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I say we get this rollin....I've been itchin to get somethin for the bike and might as well get somethin i need! I'm off by about 14/15 percent!

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow thats a lot owen...that means your RACKING up some untrue mileage on that bike haha..how far does it say your driveway is ? on my 03 with no speedohealer it said it was like .3 tenths of a mile !! and its only maybe like 180 feet on a good day? ...does anyone know how to run this or get this group buy started the right way?

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i agree with u cashmoneyflo..someone that knows how to do this should help out..i want to get this ASAP..hate it when all u need is a little help and nobody comes hahaha

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i need to figure out a way to get everyones info and get everything confirmed with them and i have no idea how to do that and nobodys really helping haha

·
Super MOD
4,916 Posts
did you try gettting ahold of shane at tobefast.com name is spiderman on the forum? that would be a good place to start since it sponsors the site

im gonna give it till like monday to see if you got the ball moving or anything or im just gonna order one. the shitty part is i just lost the little computer part, the wire is still good on mine but when i crashed it came unplugged

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,736 Posts
Hey how can i get ahold of one of those on this group buy??

1 - 20 of 61 Posts