Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally purchased a Growler. I still have on the stock headers. I was impressed with the deep rumble over stock. The noise was a great increase. I have an 05 header waiting to be put on, but am delaying the process until I get a PCIII and to see if it is loud enough as is. The sound starts to rumble in my helmet around 2K :nocontrol and over 10k it gets deeper all the way thru 16k, but with the wind rushing thru my helemt I can't really make out the sounds clearly. (can't imagine the sound with a straight thru header) This weekend I'm getting my friend to take some sound clips for me on a REAL Video camera. So hopefully the sound will do it justice. For now me likes it.... :toocool:

RR

Attachments

·
My R6 ate my homework
550 Posts
Looks awesome mate...now hurry up on that sound clip. I wish I could have picked up a growler but I am pretty happy with my Termi for now. Now all I am needing is a midpipe or some 05 headers to swap.

·
Registered
482 Posts
where did you get it, what did you pay for it?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats on the pipe, looks great.

·
MITICO
437 Posts
Looks tight, I noticed you mentioned finding '05 headers, would they fit the '06 - '07 and why are you looking for them in specific?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts