Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Streets For Life
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uh, do you have pictures of them actually on a R6? Because the pics you have are still on a gixxer..
No pics of them on my r6 ill look and see if i can find some on my old computer. Let me just make it clear for every one, you have to modify a little to make them fit i was running them on a full fairing stunter.
So if you have no skills what so ever at at fabing or rigging you probly shouldnt buy them but with 15 min of work in your garage they will work and look nice.

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
No pics of them on my r6 ill look and see if i can find some on my old computer. Let me just make it clear for every one, you have to modify a little to make them fit i was running them on a full fairing stunter.
So if you have no skills what so ever at at fabing or rigging you probly shouldnt buy them but with 15 min of work in your garage they will work and look nice.
Ommitting is fraud!!!

J/K :lmao

I have an 08, so how would I have to "mod" them to fit?

·
Streets For Life
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ommitting is fraud!!!

J/K :lmao

I have an 08, so how would I have to "mod" them to fit?

It would only be fraud if i sold them saying they were bolt and go then id be :idhitit some one. i drilled a extra hole in my windshield below a hole that was already there. When i get home ill see if i can get some pics off my old cp and post them. They looked realy sweet and i still use them but im going to lot this bike now so theyd be in the way and there lifespan wouldnt be more than a day or 2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts