Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever seen any type of GSXR style seat cowl for an 08 R6.. I like the look of that bubble appearance instead of that normal flat seat cowl...thanks

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
The bubble will not look good with the sleek lines of the 08R6. It will look like poo; thats why nobody makes them

·
NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE!!!
122 Posts
I have the 08 seat cowl, and anything could be better than that stupid little pad. It reminds me of the girls 80's hair style with the big poof bangs. I hope some aftermarket company makes something different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the 08 seat cowl, and anything could be better than that stupid little pad. It reminds me of the girls 80's hair style with the big poof bangs. I hope some aftermarket company makes something different.
lol yes i agree...that's why i'm lookin for somethin different...i just like that bubble look, it looks a little more sporty..how about has anyone seen a hotbodies rear that has the cut out for the rear light?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question for "HOUSE OF DOOM" : when you ordered your 08 seat cowl did you received whit the cowl the block off plates for the passenger pegs in the same pack ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts