Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I took the liberty of contacting the maker of this alarm to see if they could do a group buy for us and he is happy to do so. I am supposed to call him to get the details down but for now I would like to see how much interest there is in this. Please let me know if you are interested in it or not here.

BE4TNUT

P.S Mods: If this belongs somewhere else I am sorry for posting here, you can just move it to where it belongs.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok ill get an idea of the prices when i talk to him tomarow then I will just post in the group buy section, and either link here or delete this post. Ill get it set up and the info tomarow and ill update ASAP.

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes when I contacted him I asked for the alarm with the perimiter sensor, backup power supply, and the plug-n-play harness (im a sucker for plug-n-play). I will see if I should collect the money then send over or if it can be sent to them directly. If I collect the funds I have no problem posting my name, address and phone numbers because I know I am kidna new to the forum so threre may be some hesitation there. I am calling the company to get the details down in an hour and a half so hopefully I will have some more information for you very soon.

BE4TNUT

Oh and if I do collect funds I will prefer pay-pal, that way you are covered and its the quickest also.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I just got off the phone with them and first off its a go. Money will go directly to them and you will place the order on their site. The price is $299 + $14 for S/H so you are looking at $313 to your door and the is for the alarm itself, factory wiring kit for the R6, perimiter sensor and backup power supply. Ok I will post all the details in the Group Buy section now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts