Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got me some tires baby, some new diablos

im pretty dam happy cause i need some, but now its time to burn off the old ones. be lookin for a good burnout vid from me soon :mrgreen: [/img]

·
Registered
409 Posts
you should be very happy with those they are awesome tires especialy compared to the dunlops our bikes came with I'll never go back to the 208 after having these

·
Registered
267 Posts
lok-ster, did ya get the diablos?? i just got my bike back last friday from the 8k checkup with new diablos. much better than the 208s. they inspire crazy confidence in cornering.
:flame

·
Registered
118 Posts
DUDE! why do your own burnout when you can go get a free one done at Al's cycle shop??? :hammer

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got the 70 front to try out and see how i like it. as far as going to als, hell no its to far away, and i dont think they would do it right anyways :mrgreen:

infact heres a pic of em

they arent the corsas just the regular sport ones :cheers

and pen ill send em your way as soon as i get those beers you sent me :mrgreen: [/list]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It's about time man. Your tire looks like a marine haircut. :hammer
Now you can ride wheelies in the rain with me. :cheers

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
loki1313 said:
and pen ill send em your way as soon as i get those beers you sent me :mrgreen:
wait a minute, I thought you were sending me the beer?

but damn, if thats all it takes for a new set of tires, I'll send ya 2 cases of beer, a case of Dr. Pep and a bottle of Makers Mark......sounds like a fair trade to me!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Dude, forget about the tires, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT P I M P COUCH???

( Oh and I see you accidentally bought the Airheads DVD, thats ok though, I am sure they will let you return it )

hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ooh nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i had new Diablos!!

Oh wait, I do, just got mine on Wednesday :hammer

Can't wait to burn off the rubber and put 'em on. I wanna go get my dynoing done so i don't chew up half the new rear tire.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jasamb said:
Dude, forget about the tires, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT P I M P COUCH???

( Oh and I see you accidentally bought the Airheads DVD, thats ok though, I am sure they will let you return it )

hahahahaha
dude, dont knock the couch, it was FREE and thats all that matters :mrgreen:

as for the airheads DVD, it only cost 5.50 so i said screw it and got it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Diablos just plain kick ass!!! LOVE THEM.

The 70 front was the best part, now one of my most recommended things to do to a R6!! Holds so much better with less effort. Turn in with the 70 is alot slower without making adjustments. I ended up shimming the rear ride height 3mm's and it is almost just like stock, tad bit slower but feels awesome. WHen i get a damper, i'm gonna go 3.5mm or 4mm.

Don't know about tire mileage, but not gonna care, these things rock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts