Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
dave said:
lol well ill be damm i never got to get the forum supporter thing grrrrrrrrr... i wonder how its going to work now hummmmmmmmmm
dave - i just noticed the thing above your avatar, "post pic pimp". let me say its well deserved. :hammer :hammer :hammer LOL!!!!......

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ya, if you are a forum supporter, it replaces the stars and other rankings. a few of us have extra little titles like dave's........ keep an eye out for them......

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i didnt get this kind of celebration when i got 500 posts so im going to rain on your parade

im at 555 now until i post this so :boob

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ok I think I should have one too. Lets see Offical Honda Spokeman. The only Honda on a Yamaha site. I know someone will come up with a good one. The Third member of the love triangle. Hey put something up my name!!!! :poke :cuss

·
Registered
586 Posts
djmodifyd said:
i don't even know how many i have

probably like -2 stars or something
Dude, you have 3 stars and you're a spectator. Check it, under your name on the left, above your avitar.

·
Registered
527 Posts
loki1313 said:
i do beleive i am the official post dork :mrgreen:

That you are. Change mine already or I'm going to protest that mr. green guy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts