Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up r6 riders !! Well dave has done it again and got another lady on his bike this time featuring Alexia Lei if you dont know her check out her site www.alexialei.com . Well this shoot came out pretty good since on half was on the beach :jump and the other on a school campus .. well you guys might be like well were the damm pics lol well i will post them up once my ass download load the pic on my laptop also I just got back from san juan capistrano and ortega highway had to do some canyon ridingf after the shoot. so my ass is tired but wanted to give you guys a heads up and well you guys know ill post them up really soon ,so stand by for some more pics here soon........... :jump :jump :jump

also i still have some more chicks to shoot so if any you guys are close to me im in pasadena ca southern cali and have a nice clean r6 hit me up with a pic and info and ill use your bike for some of the shoots ....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ah, been a few days since i've been here, this will be an awesome return present :mrgreen:

·
Registered
995 Posts
nice one dave,how about some pics

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahah okay i guess i made you guys wait alittle now let me load some up in the gallery and ill post them in here in a sec ..

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hoep you guys likes these as much as the other pics posted in here im gonna need some more r6 for the next photo shoots so if your in my area hit me up

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these are some moto pics just showing you guys that not all stunt riders are guys there some crazy girls out there too got these pic from my boys site socalrpm

·
Registered
308 Posts
:boob Thanks Dave, :boob

always a blessing.

you need to get that ugly green ninja/ honda whatever out of the pic though

Did you get to bang her on the side too like your other friends? j/k

Your bikes starting to get around... HOE (your bike that is)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naaah ,an shes a model shes cool ass hell just a photo shoot on this one have lots of repsect for her but as for the bike yeah shes going around bro lol

hahah that green bike some dude saw me taking pics on the beach and starts to roll his bike to were i was shooting i stopped him and asked him what he was doign so hes like oh wanted to know if you would take pics of her on my bike lol umm NO she didnt want to either so sucker left his bike there and couldnt get it out lol haha but then i helped him out when i was done on the beach we got kicked out by the police for not haveing a permit oh well i took like 83 pics so it was cool

·
Registered
531 Posts
Some more nice work dave. :hammer

I personally like this one but it'd be better if the photo was taken with the sun behind you IMO. Was there any ???

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i took some away from the sun but those were on the nice camera which is 500 better than this one were just getting some touch ups on it and removing some crap behind the pictures so once those come out ill post them up here these were just behind the scene pictures with the samll digital cam i just bought another digital cam 800 bones but it takes pic and recorders long ass videos cant wait to use that one

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
dave said:
You got this shot from the other side as well, didn't you? please tell me you did....please!

Don't stare into the Big Brown Eye to long or you might just pass out! I think I might even suck a fart out of her ass.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts