Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stoked I picked this up from a motorsports store on ebay for $166 shipped BRAND NEW:nocontrol, stoked I got it for so cheap:toocool:

Attachments

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
yay stoked!

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
nice, I can't wait to see it.
Good choice avoiding the cheap ones, why spend anything at all if the quality is sub-par?
My bike needs to be a hole in one, lol, and if that means more money invested so be it. I'd rather have a thinner wallet than cheap parts.

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice, I can't wait to see it.
Good choice avoiding the cheap ones, why spend anything at all if the quality is sub-par?
My bike needs to be a hole in one, lol, and if that means more money invested so be it. I'd rather have a thinner wallet than cheap parts.
Hah thank you, and :werd, I completely agree with everything you said:D

·
Registered
804 Posts
what ebay store did you get it from i need one for mine

·
Registered
804 Posts
well i found one for mine. so if you like yours and it fits ok i will order mine

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got mine from another seller on Ebay for $120 and it is a GYTR seat cowl. The seller is charmalee3

·
Registered
804 Posts
does the color match and the fit is ok?

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you are asking me then the color is perfect and fit is perfect. It is a genuine Yamaha part. They shipped it really quick too from the USA to Canada. I think it only took a week.

·
Registered
804 Posts
yea sorry i didnt clarify but i was asking you(ovie8). so i looked and they didnt have a blue one for me. i guess i will keep looking

·
I <3 Orange Chicken
699 Posts
nice!

for the 2010 blue r6, i really wish yamaha had made the plastics/ hardware around the rear cowl "white" to match the lower front fairing... for some reason the 2010 looks "incomplete" to me with the rear being blue. i guess they realized that and then tweaked the 2011's partially. but, then they moved the white area into the center of the fairing. and, now it's off balance! augh!

wonder how they decide the color schemes, but it's madness... :lol:

ps has anyone swapped out that rear section and replaced it with white hardware? i wonder how the blue looks like that? but, my guess is it would look so much nicer...

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks, i cant to get it in the mail, and yes i agree bout the'10 r6 with the blue and white..

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
I'd def prefer to get mine from Yamaha...but I don't like that pad they put on theirs. Any good "knock-offs"?

-Ant.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts