Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting MJS Headers, but should i get gytr slip on or a werkes slip on? I want the sound to be loud but not obnoxiously loud. Thanks

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Stock isn't obnoxiously loud. Just saying.

Ridick - Skeet Skeet Skeet!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I run a MJS header with the GYTR slip on and like it...and EVERYONE that has heard it says it sounds great. And any system you buy you will put/piece it together so don't let people fool you with there lingo :)

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
comp werkes is sexy

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
I have a gytr with mjs and loved it. Imho, the gytr is the sexiest can for the 6, it just fits and looks perfectly badass.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just installed a slip on gytr today. Did it myself I might add, a great feat for me because I'm no backyard mechanic. Took me about 30 minutes total. I love the sound of the gytr, way better than stock, lighter I think, sexier looking. Raining outside so I can't even try it out yet. Damn rain, I live in Florida, and it seems to rain everyday. Anyway, gytr gets my vote.

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
Just installed a slip on gytr today. Did it myself I might add, a great feat for me because I'm no backyard mechanic. Took me about 30 minutes total. I love the sound of the gytr, way better than stock, lighter I think, sexier looking. Raining outside so I can't even try it out yet. Damn rain, I live in Florida, and it seems to rain everyday. Anyway, gytr gets my vote.
You know it's possible to ride in the rain, right?

Shit...if I had a new pipe and I wanted to try it out, I don't care how hard it is pouring. My ass would be out riding so I could hear it:lmao

·
Registered
11 Posts
You know it's possible to ride in the rain, right?

Shit...if I had a new pipe and I wanted to try it out, I don't care how hard it is pouring. My ass would be out riding so I could hear it:lmao
LOL! Thanks for calling my pussy ass out on that one. Yep, alright you talked me into it. With the new exhaust need some ear plugs anyways. Bye the Bye, does anyone on this thread recommend a good moto mag to subscribe too. Noob here and want to get a good one that will peak my curiosity. :screwy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts