Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Your Mom Goes to College
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done talking to a kid at my work. He said that his civic is going to have 1000HP and that it would destroy my R6. :nono:lmao

I was like umm doubt it. For one I never saw a 1000HP Civic, May be possible but why? For 2, he said he could take turns doing 160 MPH. I may be wrong but I highly doubt it. I just don't think its possible. If I'm wrong I stand corrected. I would have to see it to believe it.

For the record he could probably beat me on my R6 since I am not that experienced but there is no way he could beat an experienced rider on a R6 or any sportbike. IMO

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
he sounds like a douch bag :lmao
it is possible to have a civic modded enough to beat an R6 though, my friends EVO IX crushes 600's, but like I said it had to be well modded and tuned

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
:laugh no way dude. that kid is an idiot. :fact

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Ahh to be there again. I'm 19, but I'm over my race phase, it's just plain dumb and dangerous.

·
Registered
102 Posts
whatr u doing on the computer then?!?!? shoulda raced for pinks( just have someone else put ur helmet on) tinted shield ftw!!!

·
Your Mom Goes to College
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it is possible to have a civic modded enough to beat an R6 though, my friends EVO IX crushes 600's, but like I said it had to be well modded and tuned
Yeah but thats an Evo, and why in the hell would you want a 1000HP Civic? Just mod a muscle car or even a Skyline or something better than a Civic. IMO

:werd

I don't think he's lying...I'm sure he can do 160mph around a turn. Just a matter of getting out of the turn.

Maybe he could do it on a big sweeping turn, but what about a real good twistie road, just dont see it happening.

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
i think i saw one of those 1000hp civics back in my military days when i was the tail-gunner for the space shuttle. i should've taken a picture while i had the chance...

s3aturnr

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
What's a douch bag, oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh you meant douche bag. Ok I get it! :sing
Rex would know one when he sees one!
Ahh to be there again. I'm 19, but I'm over my race phase,now I'm just plain dumb and dangerous.
FIFY

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
1000hp :bowroll

Sounds like this kid was just bustin' your balls. I don't think anyone could possibly believe they'll have 1000hp come out of a civic.

On another note, I have had an Integra pull up to me and rev. We took off and the damn thing actually kept up really well. I didn't give my bike all it had but for what I did, I was impressed. Turns out it was had a pumped up Turbo'd H22.
Surprised the shit out of me. :fact

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
1000hp :bowroll

Sounds like this kid was just bustin' your balls. I don't think anyone could possibly believe they'll have 1000hp come out of a civic.

On another note, I have had an Integra pull up to me and rev. We took off and the damn thing actually kept up really well. I didn't give my bike all it had but for what I did, I was impressed. Turns out it was had a pumped up Turbo'd H22.
Surprised the shit out of me. :fact
I had an integra pull up to me a few months back and spin his tires at 75MPH. It was kind of impressive, then I dropped 2 and lost his ass in traffic.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
I thought civics came stock with 1000HP these days? Doesn't SI stand for super incredible?

1 - 20 of 169 Posts