Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had recently decided to sell my baby, got quite a few calls on it and she was gone in less then a week from the day i posted her for sale. She has a good home now and you will be seeing her on here with the new owner.

I was using my bike as a daily driver and it was getting to the point that i wasnt having fun unless i was out pushing myself in the canyon (which isnt smart if your bike is your only mode of transportation) and on top of it, it was really starting to hurt my already bad back. needless to say i had to make a decision and i chose to get into something a little more rider friendly and comfortable on my back.

Ill check in from time to time and see how everyone is

here is my new project

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
helmet was sold to the buyer.. i was going to keep it but he gave me some cash and promised to take care of it.

the new project bike is SIIIICK

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude I'm not a big harley buff what is that...I just saw a fat bob traded in at my local dealer like that in flat black and it was really tempting.
same here..i want to de badge it so i dont have to say i have a harley..but its a 1200 sportster (nightster edition) with about 1400 dollars in aftermarket parts..they call it a "bobber" the bike is fast as shit and still sporty , but its like sitting on a lazy boy chair

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
That one sick as lil green bike you got there.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Yeah I'm definitely no Harley guy - but there's something slick about a well done sportster.

I would rock the fcuk out of that thing :fact

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I'll trade you my stunt bike for that bobber.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Yeah, that Harley is kind of what I am looking for right now. Not to replace the 6 but something to pounce around town on.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Yeah, that Harley is kind of what I am looking for right now. Not to replace the 6 but something to pounce around town on.
Yeah, it'd definitely be nice to have! I think I'd feel better about a nice VTX1300 myself, but a good lookin' nightster like that...it ain't bad either! ;)

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It still hasnt set in that my 6 isnt with me anymore. i walked into the garage and its not here..depressing. but ima have fun on this bike..there are guys that still throw them around in the canyons.

·
vroom on a yamaha
550 Posts
Dude your new bike is ****ing sweet!! I plan on getting one once i have enough $$$ to buy and customize a harley or when my back is also to jacked for sport bikes

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
I really can't remember the last time I saw something that made me want a Harley.

Corey, if you ever sell this let me know :laugh

But for serious :fact

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh and just for the record guys, those are pics of a bike im copying. im picking up a stock nightster tonight (same color) and already have most of the parts on order to make it look identical to that bike. just giving you a reference to what im building.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts