Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*cliff notes included

sooo i was chillin in my living room playing call of duty when i hear my gate open( i PARKED on my front porch its enclosed with like a 3 /12ft wood fence)so i back out of my game and just wait a minute cuz it might be my roommate...anyway i have my alarm set and im hoping it doesn't go off and i hear a pop/crack and then my alarm sound so i rushed outside with a bat and see some dude running to a running BLACK CHEVY TRUCK probably 2005-2009 idk chevys all that well Tag R17 BKH tx plate ANYWAYS i catch him before he gets the and was like wtf are you doing as he slipped in the gravel he caught a baseball bat to the rib i swear i should have play MLB with that swing i knocked the wind out of him but he kept moving and just jumped in the bed and the truck then i hit the taillight and the tailgate trying to get at him but they just burnt off, got his plate called the cops and went to check on my bike...the pop/crack was him breaking the front wheel lock in the ignition so he could roll the bike so far i cant find anything else wrong but my bike has been relocated into the dinning room...idk how he was expecting to roll it out with out no one hearing 1 the gate is loud as hell 2 i have an alarm 3 its pretty difficult to get the bike in and out of the porch area so theres my rant lots to read sorry im just so pissed

*heard my porch gate
Heard Pop/crack Alarm sounds
run out side with bat
chased the fudger down
he fell forward
i hit him in the ribs
probably broke a couple of his ribs and his tail light and huge dent in his tailgate
got his plate called cops
bike has broken locking mechanism now but no other dmg
bike is now parked inside

still livid and TONS of adrenaline pumping

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
thats awesome!!!! congrats on your victory! so cool to hear that someone was able to get in some beating on a thief.

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That blows man. Hope everything gets resolved appropriately. I don't think I'd have enough guts to actually beat someone with a bat.

:banned:
if he was stealing 10,000 dollars of fun off my front porch you better believe im getting my licks in

·
2,121 Posts
Damn man! Sucks to hear someone tried to steal your bike. Awesome to hear you got a slight bit of revenge!

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn man! Sucks to hear someone tried to steal your bike. Awesome to hear you got a slight bit of revenge!
yea but sucks the cop said the plates were fake i wish he would come back right now i have a different weapon now :sing:enforcer

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
That totally sucks ass dude. Glad you thwarted their effort. Hopefully he will be feeling it for a long time. i would of :enforcer :rocket

·
B4B
6,864 Posts
there are so many stories that sound like this on this forum but I think your's is very justifiable. I bet it felt good to hit that sob!!!

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
did you tell them you hit the truck or no? if not, just tell them that it was a black chevy, and you noticed it had a smashed tail light and a huge dent wherever you hit it. that gives them a little better chance of finding it.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
damn too bad they have bad plates. should be wary next few days in case of some type of revenge thing (they can't be too happy about damage you did)

stay alert!

·
Get'n Lucky -n- Kentucky
800 Posts
Had a guy bust my window out of my truck late one night. I woke up to go to school about 8:00a.m. that morning to find my window had been busted out of my truck and my door wide up as it was raining that morning. Found my dashboard tore all to pieces and my dvd/cd player was gone.

So... i got my alarm fixed and was playing COD one night about 2 a.m. and heard it go off in the middle of the night again to find the guy trying to come back for more. So i run down the outside stairs in a tshirt, ball shorts, and no shoes in the snow trying to chase the dude down. Sucky part was he got away before i could catch up to him or get a plate number.. How much i wish i was about 30 seconds earlier to beat that dudes head in.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sucks that you guys gotta deal with this crap. Buy a pitbull or something lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Lol Damn mines the same way. Good luck to you , hope you catch the pricks.

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
That blows man. Hope everything gets resolved appropriately. I don't think I'd have enough guts to actually beat someone with a bat.

:banned:
I think anyone catching someone attempting to steal their bike could easily do this. I watched a guy get his arm broke trying to steal a buddies R1. Cops asked what happened "IDK, must have happened when I took him to the ground when I caught him." It was insane that guy actually got his arm broke from a torqued out arm bar. Never thought I would see that in a million years. :lmao

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Have a pit, he's just an oversize baby lol
LOL, you gotta work on that man. Since my dog was a tiny pup, whenever there would be noise outside, I would run him to each entrance of the house. Now he leaps off my lap snarling and growling and checks each door for me.. Then I open the door and he continues to snarl as he stomps his feet running the perimeter of the house, then the perimeter of the yard. It took a few months, but now It's a legit insurance policy, or liability depending on how you look at it.

OP, that sucks someone messed with your bike. Especially since it was right on your damn porch!!!! Sometimes I'm happy I have an older bike which isn't worth it to steal, and I live in the super burbs with no legit crime other than teenage heroin use.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts