Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that I got my Jardine can, got it on, and I love it!
The sound is great! Low, deep, and throaty! Sounds great rapped out on the highway too!

Thanks Brian! I really appreciate the fast and personal service! Even with Jardine out of stock, I still had it on Monday!!

pics soon :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
yoda said:
Just wanted to say that I got my Jardine can, got it on, and I love it!
The sound is great! Low, deep, and throaty! Sounds great rapped out on the highway too!

Thanks Brian! I really appreciate the fast and personal service! Even with Jardine out of stock, I still had it on Monday!!

pics soon :)
Congrats on the new pipe, yoda. I too had an awesome transaction with Hammy. Get some pics up soon, buddy. And let the force be with you......

:flame

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
finally got some pics!

·
Registered
318 Posts
yeah man that pipe looks nice yo!! I want to hear a sound clip!!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I'm starting to stock the Jardine RT-One w/race baffle here so that I can get it out to you guys ASAP. No more hoping it's in stock. Just today I got a bunch of the carbon fiber cans in stock and they are ready to go! :jump

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thats good to know Brian!

Also, for anyone wondering, Jardine makes some very nice stuff, and the price is rediculously good!

As far as their customer service..............don't think it could be beat. Here's my roomates experience.

He bought a '02 R1. Found a Rt-one carbon slip-on damn near new for $150 on ebay. This particular can was for the 98-01, so the S pipe is different. He called them up, got S pipe shipped for like $55 or something and was assured it would fit just fine. Everything lined up etc.. except the S pipe outlet was a little bigger than the canister's inlet. He called them up and they said that they match fit everyone with an expander etc.. so he just had to go get it expanded at a muffler shop. So he went to the muffler shop, the guy there thought the canister was chromed and said it would crack if he had to expand it. Well, roomy didnt know it was Polished stainless so he called jardine to check with them about it, and assured him that it wasnt chromed and that if any cracking had happend, they'd replace it no charge. So that problem solved.
He then had both his springs fall off in 100 miles of riding, called up jardine, they explained he needed shorter springs for the '02, and sent out 2 new ones free of charge!

Everything dealing with them was way smooth, and they were awesome to work with, and more than kind!

Also......for the note.......the problems he had was none of Jardine's fault, so don't get scared! This was strictly a matter of mixing and matching, none of their pipes you buy new or used will have these problems unless you do like my roomate did. just buy for your make, model, year and your fine.

:cheers to Jardine, any other pipe manu could have said, nope, won't fit, buy a new one!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a sound clip? It's between this and the Devil for me, I've never heard a Jardine and if the sound is anything decent the price is definitly worth it.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the sound...um, Loki and DJ have both heard it, maybe not really close, but they were riding with me.

I will try to get a sound clip...I don't have an .mp3 recorder tho, just my dig. camera. We'll see what I can get done.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Hammy_The_Can_Man said:
I'm starting to stock the Jardine RT-One w/race baffle here so that I can get it out to you guys ASAP. No more hoping it's in stock. Just today I got a bunch of the carbon fiber cans in stock and they are ready to go! :jump
Sounds good... does the carbon fiber ones sound like the one yoda has? I'm intrested in a slip-on and I think a c.f. would look the best on my sliver r6.... just thinking out loud.. long day at work...

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Jardine is an awesome company and product. I wouldn't push their product if I didn't feel so strongly about them. The sound of the race baffle is freakin awesome and the price is :boob !! They sound great regardless of the material.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
drhodes one of my friends has a jardine on his RR and it is freakin awesome. if jardine made a high mount i would get it in a second. that thing SCREAMS. its more of a high pitched sound but if you want a loud pipe that sounds awesome get one. his bike is sittin in my garage so i'll see if i can't get a sound clip up here later on tonight

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
62 Posts
yoda, that sounds freakin sweet, definetly get a longer clip on there man so I can hear it scream at some higher revs. Do have the carbon or the polished, and if you have a pic throw that up there too, thanks man

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zlee said:
yoda, that sounds freakin sweet, definetly get a longer clip on there man so I can hear it scream at some higher revs. Do have the carbon or the polished, and if you have a pic throw that up there too, thanks man
I will get a longer clip and rap it out tonight hopefully...for pics, go to page 1!! lol :mrgreen:

Mine is the polished, obviously, and I LOVE it

1 - 20 of 36 Posts