Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for opinions of Moto Expo San Diego, which happens in September. Did you go last year?

I'm thinking about renting a vendor booth there, but don't want to waste my time if it's primarily a Harley event. We sell products for sportbikes, not cruisers. Jason Britton will be there performing, so there should be at least a few sport bikes. But I'd like the opinion of someone who went last year. What percentage of the people there would you say rode sport bikes?

Thank you

Tim Monroe
www.thecycleguys.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Im from SD and am new to this forum and was just browsin the southwest part an came across this.

I actually went to this show and it was pretty cool (i havent been to any other shows except the cycle world show in Long Beach so I dont have to much to compare to).

But Moto expo had tons of motorcycle stunts an cool stuff. They had a good amount of cruisers, but i felt it was pretty even. Jason had a great stunt show, and they had dirt bike freestyle show and even better was this supermoto thing with test rides. I didnt get to test ride one cause i didnt bring my gear but im planning on going back to test ride one this year

I am pending a friend request from motoexpo on myspace. they have some pretty cool pics of the show on there

http://myspace.com/sdmotoexpo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts