Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm having the hardest time in the world finding a new bike. I really want to know why the R7 is cheaper than the R6? Also would going MT10 just make alot more since? can someone help me out here and tell me what I'm missing here a bit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi there,

Bc the r7 is an MT-07 with fairings ( a beginner frinedly street bike)

And the R6 is a supersport machine, with many world tittles, and given prof (racing), something the r7 will never be / achieve.

they´re diferentes bikes with diferent purposes.. depends what you want, and for what the bike will be used,

Mt-10 is not a SS, i would not ride anything but SS.. dont like it, cant help you there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

Bc the r7 is an MT-07 with fairings ( a beginner frinedly street bike)

And the R6 is a supersport machine, with many world tittles, and given prof (racing), something the r7 will never be / achieve.

they´re diferentes bikes with diferent purposes.. depends what you want, and for what the bike will be used,

Mt-10 is not a SS, i would not ride anything but SS.. dont like it, cant help you there.
Thanks man, that helped me sooooo much. Sounds like my best bet is to go R6

·
Registered
2008 Yellow Flame R6R
59 Posts
Really depends on what your doing with the bike. If you need a commuter in the city definitely go with the MT10. If you want to look awesome and go on curves with potentially going on the track get the r6. Best of both worlds maybe the r7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts