Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moveing to wakiki and bringing my R6! Just wondering if there are any rides you guys go on on the weekends or something? It seems like this site isnt real active so I hope someone responds!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the reply...Who are those people and how do I contact them? Are they on this site ( kinda new on this site!):confused:

·
NEXX Helmet Rep
382 Posts
lol.. i was just in waikiki for vacation and was astonished that people could/would ride around without a helmet. for gods sakes wear a helmet at all times

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
foxrc21...... Cool!! I get there on the 25th,my bike gets there on the 30th.Il have to get it registerd etc.... So be getin in touch with you when i get there!!.....Yea I never ride without my helmet!!! Be living in hawaii kai.

·
What you dont know WFO???
233 Posts
foxrc21...... Cool!! I get there on the 25th,my bike gets there on the 30th.Il have to get it registerd etc.... So be getin in touch with you when i get there!!.....Yea I never ride without my helmet!!! Be living in hawaii kai.
sounds good hope you got your stock lights and shit on the bike if not youll have to get you some.... hit me up one with a PM if you dont hear from me in a day or so after hit up agg hes got my number

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stock lights What they will pull you over? does the bike have to be inspected ....I got flush mounts and some leds in the back think ill have a problem with that? I can always change them out if i have too!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good hope you got your stock lights and shit on the bike if not youll have to get you some.... hit me up one with a PM if you dont hear from me in a day or so after hit up agg hes got my number
Ya ill check you out in a day or 2 Thanx

·
233 Posts
Stock lights What they will pull you over? does the bike have to be inspected ....I got flush mounts and some leds in the back think ill have a problem with that? I can always change them out if i have too!!
yea you will what year is your bike i got the ones that i put on to get it to pass i can wire them up on your bike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea you will what year is your bike i got the ones that i put on to get it to pass i can wire them up on your bike
I have an 04 R6...That would be great! didnt no it has to be inspected,I may have to get a fender eliminater kit got nowhere to mount turn signals!LOL! What about exhaust...have a yoshimura slip on...but its pretty quiet!.... Do you guys get harassed alot?lol...Anyhow let me no whats up. I really appreciate:toocool: ur help foxrc21

·
233 Posts
I have an 04 R6...That would be great! didnt no it has to be inspected,I may have to get a fender eliminater kit got nowhere to mount turn signals!LOL! What about exhaust...have a yoshimura slip on...but its pretty quiet!.... Do you guys get harassed alot?lol...Anyhow let me no whats up. I really appreciate:toocool: ur help foxrc21
i got a full yosh no prob with that i have the shit to mount it up. i dont have any probs

·
My R6 eats my wallet
46 Posts
Damn havn't seen this much action on here in like ever. Speedy I have an 08 with stock front an rear turn signals that just plug in ya could borrow. I only use them for inspection, not sure if they will fit but worth a try i guess. Also got a fender eliminator that ya could borrow as well pm if interested.

·
Registered
142 Posts
im moving to oahu in a week and a half. i was thinking about shipping my bike out there. How much are they charging you to ship your bike out there? and from where? if you dont mind me asking

·
233 Posts
im moving to oahu in a week and a half. i was thinking about shipping my bike out there. How much are they charging you to ship your bike out there? and from where? if you dont mind me asking
i dont know man im in the army they sent it over for me. but i bet you can find a good deal to get it over here

·
U Know da kine!?
1,687 Posts
Ride with me.....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts