Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently i cant pass a safety inspection with them on there, the guy suggested i go back to stock, which wouldnt be such a big deal, if i hadnt already screwed that up the previous three times i tried to put cheaper flushies on. LP flushies ftl. anyway, any of you fellas know a inspection station that dont give a shit?

·
Registered
250 Posts
My inspection guy doesnt even look at my bike. I pull up out side of the bay (its a car shop) and walk up, pay my 10 bucks and he gives me a sticker. :)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you out here? where do you go? i already swapped back to the stockers, but it was a pain in the ass, spent all day tryin to find a set i could borrow, then since i jury rigged the right side for the greggs, its all crazy, but i should pass next time.

·
im back
2,804 Posts
sorry manoah...i knew of a place...i just havent checked the hawaii section for a couple weeks...if you need the places name just let me know

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey im having the same problems at the safety inspections and don't have the stock parts,where can i go to get a safety check that is real lenient Thanks for the help guys

·
im back
2,804 Posts
did you go to the place behind kmart in town? i forget the name of it, but they passed me with integrated tail light n flushies...i could have got you passed though...

·
Registered
15 Posts
808r6, they passed you and you werent perfetcly legal? do you know them or have a connection or were they just chill because thats what i am looking for is a specific place to go to

·
im back
2,804 Posts
im guessin ur from hawaii ridinfly...i dont have connections to there, but i have andys moto shop in sand island work on my bike, so andy hooked me up with them...all i said was, "hey andy said i could pass safety" and they said bring ur bike in. andy didnt call them or anything, thats all i said...you should try, i bet you pass

·
im back
2,804 Posts
umm...i dunno if you have to have them in CA. i know CA has emissions checks, which Hawaii doesnt. They just have a safety check and registration.

·
Registered
7 Posts
just got proton flushies. there are pretty sweet by the way. i wonder if those will pass? cuz i can see the problems with the greggs, cuz you can't really see them from the front or the back just on the side. the protons can be seen from every angle, bright too. last time i got my inspection was south seas honda, the guy that did was cool and said that as long as he thinks it can be seen from front and back that he would pass even if it was aftermarket. :cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts