Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonights races on speed...josh hayes was awarded the race win after a red flag from a wreak on the track...(bret from jordan) But tommy hayden was in front of josh hayes, and ben bos was closing on hayes fast...due to the wreak on the last lap even though hayden was in frt ama rules go back to the last full lap where hayes lead...

i am from west ky (madisonville) 30 min away from haydens home town so im a huge hayden family fan, i understand ama has there rules but i think hayden
got robbed......

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Ouch... But then rules are rules...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true...even if this is a yamaha r6 site and i have a r1 lookn for a r6 to race with, im still a haden fan...

ama has there rules, but this is the second time hayes has got a wins or close to wins this year...

first time he jumped the start, witch should have put him a lap down and went threw the pits, during his first few laps he never pitted, and a red flag came out he ended up winning the race, but they stripped it from him and gave it to blake young, putting him 1st...hayes should have started in the back row on the restart because he never pitted, blake still got the win but it didnt help tommy at all..

i think hayes has been blessed by ama rules i cant wait to see what tommy does in race two...

btw...tommy teamate came back (blake young) looked great got 4th i think, he's gonna be a threat next yr..

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
I don't think so, Hayes was dominating the entire race up until that last lap. Wouldn't be fair to give it to Hayden.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't think so, Hayes was dominating the entire race up until that last lap. Wouldn't be fair to give it to Hayden.
:werd

i think hayes has been blessed by ama rules i cant wait to see what tommy does in race two...
Hayes took race 2 in an awesome finish, amazing riding skills by all.

·
Registered
111 Posts
thanks for the spoiler alert........douche
Aw crap, my bad, I wasn't even thinking! Damn I saw the 2nd race on Speed channel and just assumed everyone else did too. Yea that was def a dumbass move on my part. I'll think twice in the future when commenting race results. Man now I do feel like a douche!! Sorry...

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
Or if we go by old school rules, and you can't show proper netiquette by at least prefacing your post with the word "Spoiler," stay off the forum. :fact
So how is 2 days after the fact a "spoiler":popcorn:

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
I just retreat to a small cave until I've seen all of the races just to be safe.

·
B4B
6,864 Posts
Aw crap, my bad, I wasn't even thinking! Damn I saw the 2nd race on Speed channel and just assumed everyone else did too. Yea that was def a dumbass move on my part. I'll think twice in the future when commenting race results. Man now I do feel like a douche!! Sorry...
hahah dude i wasn't even talking about you. i never read your post until just now. I was talking to the OP.
If ya haven't watched the race, stay off the forum lol.
why? the op could have just done what vvv said and I wouldn't even have clicked on it. You know come to think of it...you should add the "spoiler" rule in your little thread you made.
Or if we go by old school rules, and you can't show proper netiquette by at least prefacing your post with the word "Spoiler," stay off the forum. :fact
;)

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
first time he jumped the start, witch should have put him a lap down and went threw the pits, during his first few laps he never pitted, and a red flag came out he ended up winning the race, but they stripped it from him and gave it to blake young, putting him 1st...hayes should have started in the back row on the restart because he never pitted, blake still got the win but it didnt help tommy at all..

completely disagree. putting him on the back row would have been BETTER for hayes, considering the AMA tacked on a :20+ or so penalty (bc that's how long it took him to get though pit lane). this put him in 8th or something as a final result. if he started on the back row on the restart, i bet you he could have worked his way up to around 4th.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
correction: he finished 6th in the standings. but i bet he woulda finished 4th in front of BB who was 9.4 seconds back at the end of the restarted race

1 - 15 of 15 Posts