nice pics and very nice bike...

·
Jet noise in the morning
578 Posts
can i see a pic of it without the photoshop

·
Registered
932 Posts
Good shots, but I would go a little easier on the tone mapping but then again its not my thing. Nice bike. I'm diggin number 10

If you like HDR I just downloaded a program called Dynamic Photo HDR http://www.mediachance.com/hdri/index.html its a really cool program and I tend to lean towards it more than my photomatix pro.

·
Registered
932 Posts
did you pseudo hdr them or did you take multiple exposures?

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good shots, but I would go a little easier on the tone mapping but then again its not my thing. Nice bike. I'm diggin number 10

If you like HDR I just downloaded a program called Dynamic Photo HDR http://www.mediachance.com/hdri/index.html its a really cool program and I tend to lean towards it more than my photomatix pro.
sup thursday, i got dynamic hdr at home too. i just downloaded photomatix at work and did some pics real quick, since im here at work, i didnt have time to adjust pictures too much. but thanks for the heads up. both are pretty cool programs in my opinion. i made this bike look this way after a wreck, it was a stock raven before, and i like this bike better then my 50th anniversary r6. i think it looks "SICK". the guys i go riding with, hate when i take this bike out, in a nice way though.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did you pseudo hdr them or did you take multiple exposures?
when i want to take "REAL" hdr photos, i do it with my camera, mounted on a tripod, then take pictures with different ev levels, +2,-1, 0. but this time i just did it with one photo and then used the program to do it for me using the same picture three times at different exposure levels.

·
Registered
932 Posts
sup thursday, i got dynamic hdr at home too. i just downloaded photomatix at work and did some pics real quick, since im here at work, i didnt have time to adjust pictures too much. but thanks for the heads up. both are pretty cool programs in my opinion. i made this bike look this way after a wreck, it was a stock raven before, and i like this bike better then my 50th anniversary r6. i think it looks "SICK". the guys i go riding with, hate when i take this bike out, in a nice way though.
Yea man i'm diggin it, you know i'll take that 50 off you hands lol. What are you shooting with? can't seem to pull up any exif on the shots.

·
Registered
932 Posts
when i want to take "REAL" hdr photos, i do it with my camera, mounted on a tripod, then take pictures with different ev levels, +2,-1, 0. but this time i just did it with one photo and then used the program to do it for me using the same picture three times at different exposure levels.
Yea I love AEB on my xt for hdr shots.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my exhaust is a JARDINE slip on, that i painted blue, then with the heat that dissipates out of the exhaust it made it look like its flame tempered

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea man i'm diggin it, you know i'll take that 50 off you hands lol. What are you shooting with? can't seem to pull up any exif on the shots.
you know i should probably get a new cam, even though the one i got is semi new. its the sony touch screen camera, 10 mega pixels. i need a real pro camera. maybe you could touch up one of my pictures and show me some of your hdr work if you dont mind. and about the 50th, no way lol. its got 1600 miles on it, this black R6 has 27,000 miles.

·
Registered
932 Posts
you know i should probably get a new cam, even though the one i got is semi new. its the sony touch screen camera, 10 mega pixels. i need a real pro camera. maybe you could touch up one of my pictures and show me some of your hdr work if you dont mind. and about the 50th, no way lol. its got 1600 miles on it, this black R6 has 27,000 miles.
Oh man I just started a couple weeks ago, just dipped my feet into the hdr scene, I can give it a go but I can send you a few pics I took my frist time out with my new sigma 24-70.

shoot I have an xt, canon 55-250IS and a sigma 24-70 and I absolutely love my xt, can't beat it for the money. I have seen plenty of side by side comparisons of pictures taken with a 40d and a Xt and i've still yet to be able to pic out which is which, i've seen P&S cameras turn out pictures that will knock your socks off lol.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Here's a quick 3minute one I did, not used to working with one exposure but I did what I could. Like I said this is probably my 1st hdr done with a single exposure, might be a little over done but I kinda like it.

also hope you don't mind but I grabbed one of the originals and boosted the blue, added some saturation and did some sharpening and a high-pass filter on it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts