Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys I am new to this...so please bear with me...lol
I have a 2007 R6, I am looking for a 2005 R6 header. I am western NC. thanks in advance.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i have a 05 header and mid pipe i am actually about to list it as for sale on here. the header and mid pipe is free of restriction, completely hollow and like that from the factory. i went out and bought a yoshi header and mid pipe, to go with my micron muffler. i changed them out and realized that there was no difference between the 2. it was only on the bike for 3,000 miles. i think its stock but it might not be since it is smoothed out nice and clean. I replaced it as soon as I bought the bike from somebody. So its either stock or micron, and to be honest I don’t think there is a difference.

Heres some pics…. I have no prob shipping it to you if you decide to buy it.

B]i'm also selling all this stuff if you or anyones interested.[/B]

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
$50 MID PIPE and HEADERS $20 shipping. if shipping is less than 20 it will recredit your payapl account.
if its more than 20 i will eat the cost!!!!!
i can ship out tomorrow!!!!!!

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
mid pipe is worthless to him... and shipping is pretty spendy. $50 or so at least... i have been trying to sell mine for days but no one wants to pay shipping...

·
Registered
135 Posts
anyone know what the shipping cost would be to ship to europe? (norway).. kinda interested in getting a 05 header but their way too expensive over here..

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
^ i checked and it was 55 to canada, probably the same.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to thank you guys for helping me through this.
I also want to send a huge thank you to Brandon for the pipes.
I will try to get some pics up when it is all said and done.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
I want to thank you guys for helping me through this.
I also want to send a huge thank you to Brandon for the pipes.
I will try to get some pics up when it is all said and done.
no problem bro!!!! enjoy!! not haven that cat will make a huge difference. thanks again!!!

mid pipe is worthless to him... and shipping is pretty spendy. $50 or so at least... i have been trying to sell mine for days but no one wants to pay shipping...
i'm not sure if its a distance issue or what, but i got a shipping quote for around $20. sorry about taken the sale. taz002469 and i are both on the east cost that could be why the shipping is so low. i know you've been trying to sell yours, so sorry dude. hopefully no hard feelings.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
no hard feelings what so ever man... i appreciate that...

Price is price, if i could find someone over this side of the country it would work best.

Your color scheme is sick to the nuts by the way!

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
about 40 - 50 last time i checked. That was snail mail and the cheapest way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So it would be about $80? How would i go about getting you the payment? I usually only purchase things on ebay or .com places with credit card or paypal. Also what kind of shape is the header in? Thanks NVK, and sorry for all the questions.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
sorry, i forgot to check this.

You can paypal me. I can go this weekend and make sure on shipping cost if you want to om your address.

Here are some pictures.

These are the best i have right now i guess, you can see how good the can is still. I never used this stuff, i bought a full system instead.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Are you just selling them as a set or seperate? I only need the header. I have a termi on the way, so the headers would complete the package hopefully.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts