Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there get the headlight conversion from www.highbimmin.com. Just wondering what people think of it and the quality. Also wondering how hard a conversion like this would be to do myself and save money. The conversion is awsome you have to atleast look.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,812 Posts
i didnt get my headlight done yet but i will soon. from what ive read the quality of the work is top notch. ive never heard of any complaints on his work. doing the mod with lo-beams inner and high-beams outer will be a bit difficult. first you will need to find out what will fit in the headlight assembly. i would just let him do it as he already did the research and development of this mod.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
:stupic

If you screw up opening up the headlight assembly you can only blame yourself and buy another one. OR you can pay someone who has researched this mod heavily and performed for numerous others.

I would have it done but I won't do any cosmetic mods until everything else I want is done to the bike first.

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
I had my highlight done by highbimmin and it is beautiful. Everyone who checks out my bike has something positive to say about the headlight.
But the best part is that I have not been told my headlight is out since I got it done. :hammer

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
it looks nice but i like the stock design of the headlights. the lowbeam is a lot brighter then u think. plus if u drive around with your brights on in the daytime theres no telling, but i like the different looking one side on. but do whatever u feel will make u happier

:cheers

·
Registered
249 Posts
He should be receiving mine in the mail today for modification, so I'll let you know when I get them back, but I've only heard good things. I'm sure he appreciates the business, too, to help him rebuild his bike.

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
My low beams are now brighter after the conversion and the light pattern on the road is wider. I love it!!
:jump
I have nothing but good things to say about highbimmin and his work!!!!! :mrgreen:

·
MotoGP Groupie
157 Posts
I just sent mine in to be done, but I won't get to see them for 4 months because I'm in Iraq. Can't wait though!!! :mrgreen:

·
FL45HM3
953 Posts
njk27 said:
btw...what does he charge to modify the headlights ?
Maybe if you scrolled down the page you would have seen the prices! :boob

Looks like $200 for just the general headlight mod and then the price goes up depending on what all you want done. Cordodor, make sure you let us know how it turned out when you get the housing back. What all did you get done?

·
Registered
353 Posts
i should recieve my headlight back from him within the next couple days

i had everything done except for extra HIR bulbs and HID....

i got the conversion with two angel eye's w/ two switches

i'll let everyone know what i think of it in the next couple days, but from the pictures he sent me of them they look freakin awsome

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't know if any one wants to but here it goes. who ever gets the mod in if they could make up a product reveiw with some good close up pics of it so every one can see. I'd rather hear from here how good they are then from the web site.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.