Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
Well i know another member recently posted he was pulled over and ticket'd for having a "headlight out" :dunce:

And then this happened today lol :stupic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysHkNyq0zM
Hahaaaaa, I get that alot around my place.:rolleyes: Most of the time the general public are ignorant to the "one headlight is for low, and the other ( or both ) are high beams".To be honest, most are just trying to help and be friendly.

"It just doesn't matter"

·
.. .- -. -... ..- - .-..
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hahaaaaa, I get that alot around my place.:rolleyes: Most of the time the general public are ignorant to the "one headlight is for low, and the other ( or both ) are high beams".To be honest, most are just trying to help and be friendly.
Oh agreed,
She was just trying to do her "right deed for the day"

nothing wrong with people trying to be nice. :yes
Getting harder to come by people like that.

Just thought it was super ironic that this topic was just brought up not even couple days ago

·
Registered
19 Posts
I remember riding behind a guy that wouldn't let up about one light being out. it got to the point that the guy was getting pissed at me for not thanking him for noticing. having a helmet on makes it difficult to explain.

·
.. .- -. -... ..- - .-..
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha, I was just showing my mother my new R6 today and the first thing she says is "do you have a headlight out?"
Just say its winking at you because you made a good choice:fact

I remember riding behind a guy that wouldn't let up about one light being out. it got to the point that the guy was getting pissed at me for not thanking him for noticing. having a helmet on makes it difficult to explain.
Try letting off the throttle, it makes it easier for someone else to hear

Poor bike suffering in the rain.
Ya only like 10mins away from where i needed to be

1 - 7 of 7 Posts