Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/miami-heat-dancer-dies-in-motorcycle-crash-091210?GT1=39002

A brand-new Miami Heat dancer was killed when the motorcycle she was riding collided with a car, The Miami Herald reported.

Nancy G. Lopez-Ruiz, a 22-year-old native of Nicaragua, had just signed on for her first season as a Heat dancer.
FOXNews.com
Nancy G. Lopez-Ruiz, 22, of Plantation, Fla., was riding her 2003 Suzuki GSX R in Fort Lauderdale when the crash occurred at 9:30 p.m. Friday.

According to police, Mario Careaga of Fort Lauderdale had been driving his 2009 Mercedes behind Lopez-Ruiz. The car hit a median, then struck the motorcycle, knocking Lopez-Ruiz off the bike. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police opened a drunk driving investigation of Careaga, whose age was not known, The Herald reported.

Lopez-Ruiz had just signed on to dance with the Heat this season.

Eric Woolworth, president of business operations for the Heat, called Lopez-Ruiz ‘‘a lovely young woman with an upbeat personality."

Lopez-Ruiz, a native of Nicaragua, moved to the United States as an infant and graduated from high school in Bradenton, Fla.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Am I an insensitive prick because the first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "damn shes got a big forehead"????

·
Registered
452 Posts
Damn, she wad just about to start her career too.
RIP

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
That's a shame. I wonder if she had any gear on..

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Damn...sucks....

Godspeed

and she did kinda have a big foreheeeeed

Pretty cute though...

·
Back in the saddle
335 Posts
Am I an insensitive prick because the first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "damn shes got a big forehead"????
Most hispanics and Latinos have "large" foreheads if im not mistaken . . . its in the genes . . . least that is what i have heard from insider sources :sing

RIP

·
Hook 'Em!!!
345 Posts
Rip

·
Registered
875 Posts
Man that's sad. Hate hearing these kind of things.
RIP

1 - 20 of 26 Posts