Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Allow myself, to introduce myself. My name is Dustin. I'm 23 years old. Blue eyes, Brown hair. 6' 2". No felony's. Very charming. I live here in Central NY, the 607 if you will. Elmira / Horseheads area. I ride a 2001 R6 Champion Edition number 880. 3rd owner, Mint, very pleased. I'm new to the forums and new to riding. I know I know I should have gone with something smaller for a starter bike, but anything smaller wouldn't be able to lug my gorilla ass around. I'm taking her slow, baby steps. I've had about 3 whole days of riding time on her so far and I'm enjoying it more and more. Its becoming a bit obsessive actually. All i want to do is ride. I went for a ride with a friend from work who's on a 04 gix 600. We put about 80 miles on our bikes Saturday. Great time. I'm very much looking forward for some organized rides this summer. I'm willing to make the trip pretty much anywhere to make a ride.

Ok now for the good stuff. Bike pics. I have no pictures of me. I don't want to break my camera. Ps. they are big. I don't mess around.

Its still got the protective sticky thing on the Special edition plaque.

Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think that's the best blue/combo paint I've seen on any of the blues. REALLY sharp looking bike.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, looks very clean... welcome to the family! Use your head, be safe, and have fun!

·
Registered
320 Posts
nice bike, if your ever in the 518 id be down for a ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts