Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, new member here used to be a member of the 600rr forum but last year i had to let my 08 cbr go. Happily a member of the yamaha family now (love the looks of the r6!) just picked up a 06 today locally, 12k miles with a toce exhaust all black with pink (breast cancer awareness) rims probably going to powder coat them in the future but for now its kind of unique lol let me know what u guys think, i think shes beautiful!

Attachments

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
:wave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What made you sell the cbr for the r6 btw? That is other than beautiful looks and overall kickassery.

·
Big ol pile of them bones
1,620 Posts
Sup! Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! glad others think the pink and black looks good too :cheers gonna post up a few more pictures so u can see the rest of the bike, its got a toce slip on as well! if u ask me i found myself a steal! i had to sell the cbr because of financial and medical problems but ive always been a big r6 fan. honestly i love all sports bikes im not one of those guys that says if u ride a Kawasaki i dont want to ride next to you lol were all a big happy family in my eyes. personally though i would never own a gsxr... just really dont like the overall appearance of those bikes... but anyways hope u guys enjoy the other pics and cant wait to start browsing the forum and checking out everyone elses bikes! thanks again for the warm welcoming!

Attachments

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
:wave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts