Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i'm new to the forum and wanted to make a formal introduction. A little about myself, I'm 32 been riding for 14 years on Sportbikes, 18 on Dirtbikes. Just received my first non-honda bike which is a 2005 R6. It's winter and I haven't really been able to get on it really except around the block, but it seems nice so far! My other/main ride is a 1996 F3 which is setup for stunting mostly, got tired of just going fast and thought I would try something more technical at a slower speed, then I wanted to go fast again and the R6 kind of fell into my lap. I live in Maryland, so anyone in the tristate/Metro area want to get together for a run I'm always game! Also I was a Nissan Certified Master Mechanic, at least up until 07 when I switched careers, so if you have a Nissan and need a hand I'll help as best as I can from a forum :) Hope to chat to everyone at some point in time or another, thank you kindly for having me on board!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
:wave hello

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
whats up with it lol welcome and enjoy the best "6":beerchug all other 600's lol

:worship
and i have a gixxer 2

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts