Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
wheelie boy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
I'm new here.
I crashed with my 2007 R6, I need to order a kit suitable plastics front.
Anyone know how the quality of the plastics sold on EBAY?
Thank you everyone!

Attachments

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Hello and welcome :wave

Auctmart plastics are prolly the best aftermarket plastics you can get...but still not as good as OEM

Look on this forum for plastics...theres always someone parting out their bike...

Good luck

·
EMT/FF/Rider
1,560 Posts
Welcome :wave

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
:wave

·
wheelie boy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey
If i was install the sliders the frame was total lost...
The motorcycle hit the side of the road safety railing and cut my right foot.
The motorcycle's front fork bent, where can I get a fork?
How much it should cost?
thanks

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
ive seen the front end go anywhere from 400 to 500 just depends. but maybe if its not that bad it might just be the tube thats bent and ur internals are fine or you can just get the tube but ull have to take apart the front to really see what happened. and as far as the ebay fairings they get mixed reviews and in the end what everyone says is you get what you pay for so its your call.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Jebus what type of camera is that? That picture looks sexy clear...

back to topic,

Don't order from Hong Kong if you go on eBay, heard that the bike's temperature (Yamaha's I've heard run hotter than other bikes) will warp the cheap plastics.

·
The Heineken Kid
124 Posts
Hello and welcome :wave

Auctmart plastics are prolly the best aftermarket plastics you can get...but still not as good as OEM

Look on this forum for plastics...theres always someone parting out their bike...

Good luck
yeah i heard alot of good reviews about auctmart plus i think they are having a special.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
yeah i heard alot of good reviews about auctmart plus i think they are having a special.
I believe they offer a "perfect fit" series

If they offer that for your bike, Id go with that...Ive heard some pretty good things about it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts