Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Blitzkrieg
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, new member here. Im 26 and have rode bikes since i was in 4th grade till about the time i graduated in 06. Then focused more on cars and drag racing. Here lately ive started collecting older bikes to make cafe racers with and then decided it was time for a newer model for some more reliable riding. 2 weeks ago i purchased a 2009 r6 with 9000 miles. its got quite a few goodies and i picked it up for a killer deal from a guy who mentioned this forum. Im looking forward to learning more about these bikes and getting in my old riding grove again. you may not ever forget how to ride a bicycle but your motorcycle riding skills def take a hit when you get out of the game for a while lol. any ways ill post up some pics of my bikes, keep in mind the r6 is the only one not in progress at the moment. hope you like them!

This is the r6 at about 1 am on the trip home. the color was a major deciding factor in buying this bike. theres not any like it at all where i live so it gets a lot of positive attention.

Attachments

· Blitzkrieg
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a better view. R6 day one

My 1974 cb360t honda. the metal work is done on it but it still needs a seat, smaller gauges, exhaust, and a few other odds and ends to be wrapped up before paint

My 1983 Kawasaki kz550 ltd. I bought this one a few weeks ago from a guy who nearly ruined it. these peppy 4cyl engines in my opinion are not meant to be bobbers and thats the route it was being lead down. plans for this one will be ditch the tiny bars and put on some clip ons, then rebuild the subframe to accept a mono shock and set it up like the sport bike it wants to be then paint of course.

Next is my 1969 Yamaha AT125 Enduro. It was originally my dads and his buddys as the were growing up. Dads friend passed away in the 90s and he always said he would like to have the bike back so i tracked it down and found it in a barn laying on its side. plans are a total restoration and then handing it back over to my pap as a surprise. it only has 1700 miles on it.. now stripped down for blasting and paint

And lastly this was my baby up until i got back on 2 wheels. 01 SS Camaro lots of SLP options and a mild top end build. it put down just over 400 and 400. she was a lotta fun lol but sometimes ya have to give up one hobby for another.

Hope you guys like the toys, Thanks for looking!

Kegan

· Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
:wave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.