Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
~♥Hawt R6♥~
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a 2004 R6. Not exactly a "new" bike but new to me. I currently own a Triumph Bonneville T100 bought it a little over a year ago with only 1,000 miles on it and now it has close to 12,000 miles. Yeah it get ridden but I decided that I wanted something different to add to my garage.

I have some small plans for it, appearance wise.

This is the 3rd bike I've owned, and I have 4 years of riding experience. Also I work part-time for a motorcycle training school.

Picking up the bike tonight and this weekend I am going to wrench on it a little bit. I hope to be able to ride it this weekend.

I live in Chicago, IL. Are there other members from Illinois on the board?

Take care! :)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your bike. And yeah, there are a lot of people on the forum from Chicago. I'm from Oklahoma but I take a trip down every year to watch the Cubbies. :D

·
Mezz
3,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) , you're in luck because we in the Chicago area are a bunch of post-whoring sons of bishes...feel free to click on my link for our thread and say haloo.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
hello and welcome.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your bike. And yeah, there are a lot of people on the forum from Chicago. I'm from Oklahoma but I take a trip down every year to watch the Cubbies. :D
woot woot! just saw u flying the "w". muck filwaukee!

congrats on the new bike! ur gonna loooove eeetttt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts