Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm very amateur and can not understand how to attach an image... Somebody helps! I wanna show you guys a brand new muffler that purely made in Japan and nobody's seen before. Fully titanium.

·
Not DoD Blocked
2,339 Posts
upper right hand side of your post, press edit. then scrool down to manage attachments. click it and pick out your picture.
oh i forgot, welcome to the forum :wave

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Welcome to the Family!:wave When your on here you are family.

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
WElcome to the forums

You will have a blast if you are active.

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shiggy!! Would love to see the pics when you get them posted. Always good to check out new stuff for our bikes, especially from their homeland!! :YEA

52,014 Posts
Welcome, Shiggy! Who makes the exhaust? I get a lot of info from one of my Japanese friends.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys! I'm living in Aichi! Do you know where? The third largest city in Japan:) Take a look at this exhaust pipe! How do you think guys? Full titanium.

Attachments

52,014 Posts
Hey guys! I'm living in Aichi! Do you know where? The third largest city in Japan:) Take a look at this exhaust pipe! How do you think guys? Full titanium.
Nice, but I prefer the look of the Graves or Akrapovic Ti systems. Doesn't Over Racing make a nice system as well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't know. You want Over racing pipe? What would be modified this Sakura exhaust to make it more cool?

52,014 Posts
Don't know. You want Over racing pipe? What would be modified this Sakura exhaust to make it more cool?
IMO, the cannister is too long. End cap could be nicer looking too.

52,014 Posts
I just thought of something else... I know Sakura is a last name IIRC, but doesn't it also mean cherry blossom? So I'm guessing that is a graphic of a flower there... probably not a good selling point to guys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts