Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...The Yamaha Champions Riding School has just invested in this forum and we'll have a Vendor Forum open soon with all kinds of info on YCRS at New Jersey.

That's the big news: We've taken this winter to relocate to New Jersey Motorsports Park and have 14 schools on the schedule from April to October. Students ride our R6s on Dunlop Q3s...the school seems to work for people.

On a personal note, I've got an '06 R6 in the garage...plus a few other Yamahas. The whole YCRS instructor staff and owner group is in love with this sport...our Operations Manager Keith Culver is in Daytona right now as Crew Chief on a Yamaha Supersport team.

So if you visit YCRS, plan on a life-changing two days...the better we ride, the quicker our sport grows because healthy participants make an industry bigger.

Great to be on here, thanks to so many of you for supporting YCRS...Nick Ienatsch www.ridelikeachampion.com

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
Holy shit, did not expect to log on here and see Nick I. as a new member, let along a YCRS vendor.

Welcome!!!!

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
:wave

·
Dangerously Irish
9,506 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Today at YCRS

Thanks for the welcome, fun site and a terrific bike!
I hope this link works...it's a pic of the YCRS warehouse at New Jersey Motorsports Park...

...and in case it doesn't work: It's a garage full of brandy-new R6s waiting for the first April school. It's gonna be a terrific year, hope you can join us!
-NI
www.ridelikeachampion.com
YCRS on Facebook

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
Re: Today at YCRS

Thanks for the welcome, fun site and a terrific bike!
I hope this link works...it's a pic of the YCRS warehouse at New Jersey Motorsports Park...

...and in case it doesn't work: It's a garage full of brandy-new R6s waiting for the first April school. It's gonna be a terrific year, hope you can join us!
-NI
YCRS on Facebook
It works now... ;)

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
Re: Today at YCRS

It works now... ;)
Always willing to help out the "noobs"..... Such a well adjusted line of code, you are. :cheers

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to the forum, I can't wait to do the class!

Any benefit of using our own R6 vs. the class bikes?
Here's what we're working on: If you bring your own Yamaha (with working brake light, sidestand, clean and prepped...and not too loud!!) you will get a $200 credit. Sign up on www.ridelikeachampion.com and then we'll arrange the rebate at the school.

If you want to ride our bikes and then lap on yours for the last half of the last day, no problem.

Here's the thinking: We've done BYOB schools before...this guy misses half the lecture 'cause his chain's falling off...this guy is late to the group 'cause his bike needs gas...flat tire...worn-out tires...race tires when it starts to rain...rain tires when it dries out...bike so loud the instructors can't communicate...no starter motor...no sidestand...inoperable rear brake...And that was just one school!!

You'll love our bikes, but we'll work something out if you want to attend on your own Yamaha...main point: YCRS will help you regardless of what bike you ride!!!! -NI

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.