Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gettin there
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i searched around for something about a helmet lock but all i found was newer models. I was wondering if the 2001 has a helmet lock or if mine just doesn't? If they dont where can i get something that will work? Thankfully i ride with a buddy who has an 07 with a spare lock.

·
Dual 6's
132 Posts
im sure everyone is going to tell you to take your helmet with you cause its not worth getting the straps cut and stolen....

well im in your boat, i have an 04, it has halfassed helmet attachments under the passenger seat, but they are so annoying to use so i just take mine with me.... if only we lived in a place where u could just set your helmet on the seat and come back to it sitting there

i would love to have a secure 'quick lock-quick relase' setup for my helmet, i think ill look into making somehting this summer

·
Go Tigers!
2,625 Posts
01, no helmet lock. Ive seen them in catalogs, they have some that mount to square framing, but its not worth your lid getting easily jacked.

·
Vroooooooooooooom...
45 Posts
Don't mean to thread jack, but has anyone actually used the 07' helmet lock? It looks like a big pain in the ass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts