Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those gentlemen who wear helmets, do you guys have helmet locks? I've seen them mounted to the left passenger pegs. Just curious if its an actual lock or people just lock 'em through the d rings with a padlock. I'm considering getting one so I don't have to carry my helmet with me everywhere I go. Thanks.

-Coop

:drink :drink :drink IT'S THE WEEKEND!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
if you lift up the passenger seat, there are 2 little hooks built into the plastic seat. Those are helmet locks. There is one on each side.
Put the D ring on the hook, and put your seat back on.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
476 Posts
CooperR6 said:
SHEER GENIUS!! I didn't even think about that. Thanks Tex. :cheers
I bet that just made your day ;)

So what are the 4 nylon straps for, under the passenger seat?

My firends and I cant figure that one out.

enjoy~

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
So what are the 4 nylon straps for, under the passenger seat?

My firends and I cant figure that one out.
Duh! Those are so when you travel across the ocean and you crash the bike, you put your arms through them and use it for a floatation device.

Your sales person should have demonstrated that, along with the exits and the oxygen mask.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it sure did..well part of it. Tonight will make the rest....

The straps under the passenger seat are for your 12'ers or 6'ers...C'mon man, think about it! :drink

·
Registered
476 Posts
Do you plop them out so a bugie mesh can hook onto them? Or should I have them out the next time a girl rides on the back to I can strap her down? :hump

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Do you plop them out so a bugie mesh can hook onto them? Or should I have them out the next time a girl rides on the back to I can strap her down?
Now THAT is an idea. Bitchbelts.
Doh I'm gonna get flamed for that one..... :flame

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
TexasR6 said:
Do you plop them out so a bugie mesh can hook onto them? Or should I have them out the next time a girl rides on the back to I can strap her down?
Now THAT is an idea. Bitchbelts.
Doh I'm gonna get flamed for that one..... :flame
No your not, thats the best idea i've heard on here in months. :stupic

·
Registered
409 Posts
damn why didnt I think of that< Tex you should patent that before someone else does awesome name for it too

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am very embarrassed to say this......but I take off my passenger seat and attempt to put the d-rings on the hook, put the seat back on, and stand back and look. :roll: It looks goofy as hell or maybe I'm just dumb and am doing it wrong. :poke

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
CooperR6 said:
I am very embarrassed to say this......but I take off my passenger seat and attempt to put the d-rings on the hook, put the seat back on, and stand back and look. :roll: It looks goofy as hell or maybe I'm just dumb and am doing it wrong. :poke
no your doing it right, oh ya right there, oh ya oh ya. ...........

ummmm back to what you said, ya it just looks goofy but it works :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts