Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the Sizes of helmets in inches ? like Large is how many to how many.?? please?

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
I think some manufacturers have sizing charts on their websites but I'm not 100%. This link provides the size charts for Shoei, Arai, Icon, and a few others. On the left side of the website, just click on the brand of helmet that you want a size chart for. Remember, every manufacturer varies in reference to how many inches make up a M or L helmet (although not by much). Hope that helped some.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
just go to the website of the manufacturer your looking to buy and check theirs out. its what i did for my AGV and it worked like a charm :cheers

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
are you planning on making a purchase over the internet. your best bet is to go to a shop and try on a few helmets. try on the models you want and note which size fits snug. i wouldnt go by a generic size chart to chose a major piece of safety equipment. everyone has different shaped heads.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just purchased my new suomy helmet, It fit really snug. would the the cooshins loosen up to fit my head better?

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
DreR6 said:
I just purchased my new suomy helmet, It fit really snug. would the the cooshins loosen up to fit my head better?
Yes, the helmet pads will eventually conform to your head and therefore make the helmet fit more comfortably. Just wear it 24/7... to work, while on the computer and that should help to shorten to period of breaking in the pads. :hammer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts